We want your stay in The Pepin Mansion to be a memorable experience. Whether business or pleasure, our goal is to deliver excellent service and to go beyond your expectations.
Reservations are confirmed with a deposit of the total of one night’s stay plus tax or fifty percent of the total of the stay plus tax when reserving more than two nights. Wedding and Special Event deposits vary based on the event.
For overnight stays, Cancellation/Changes made by NOON 14 days prior to the arrival date will receive a refund of the deposit less a $25 (per room) rebooking fee. Cancellations made less than 14 days before the arrival date will forfeit the entire deposit and you will be required to pay the balance owed for the entire reservation. We are a small business and we commit to you that we will be here when you reserve the time. By your reservation, you commit that you will be here for the time of your reservation.
The cancellation time frame is different for special events including: the Kentucky Derby, New Albany Harvest Festival, St. Paul’s Art on the Green Street Fair, St. James Court Art Show, Breeder’s Cup, PGA Tournaments and major conventions. A cancellation may result in a forfeit of the entire deposit or reservation total. The Kentucky Derby weekends have a different policy that is outlined for Derby Guests. This policy includes a cancellation fee of 25% of the total reservation amount for cancellation of Breeder’s Cup or the St. James Court Art Show reservations. However, if you cancel less than 1 month before Breeder’s Cup, PGA or the St. James Court Art Show then you have forfeited your entire deposit and you will be required to pay for the entire reservation. If you were planning a special event including a wedding then additional cancellation charges will apply ranging from 25% – 100% of the total cost.
Deposit and cancellation / change policies vary for event dates and multiple room bookings.
- No smoking except outdoors in designated areas. (A $250 cleaning fee will be assessed for anyone smoking in our rooms or common areas. No exceptions!)
- No pets.
- Check in is from 3-7 PM Eastern time. If you need a late check in please call us in advance so we can arrange for your arrival.
- Check out is 12 noon.
- Discounts are available for extended stays.
- Additional guests may be accommodated in some suites for an additional $35 per person per night.
- Children above 12 are welcome.
- A full country breakfast and afternoon refreshments are served daily.
- No professional or wedding pictures may be made without the express permission of the owners. There is a $250 fee for any professional or wedding pictures taken on the premises.
- Keys must be returned at checkout or there is an automatic $50 lost key charge.
By submitting a deposit you are agreeing with our policies.
For information or to make a reservation by phone, please call (812) 725-9186. To make an online reservation or to check our availability, please follow this link.