Four (4) King Suites – Must CALL to book 812-725-9186
The Pepin Mansion – New Albany, Indiana
Bed & Breakfast, Weddings, Receptions, Events (serving Louisville and surrounding areas) … at New Albany, Indiana’s magnificent Pepin Mansion Historic Bed & Breakfast stands proudly on New Albany’s Historic “Mansion Row”, Indiana’s second-largest National Historic Preservation District. Main Street (formally “High Street” in the 1850’s) was once the home of wealthy industrialists such as William Culbertson, Washington DePauw, and Victor Pepin. This New Albany B&B today is one of the finest historic inns in Indiana. Our doors now stand open to those seeking a place of comfort and peace or Celebration!, just minutes away from Louisville’s downtown.
Enjoy the splendor and romance of the The Pepin Mansion
- Last Minute Booking Rate: (<14 days out), $79 – $119 as available, call
- Anniversary Package: a King Suite, Roses, Spa Treatment for her, Dinner Out ($50.00)
- $329 retail – Special Rate: $299.00
- Add a Chauffeured Vintage Rolls-Royce ride
- Girls Night Out Package for 2: a King Suite, Spa Treatment for 2, Dinner Out ($50.00)
- $319 retail – Special Rate: $275.00
- for 8 (four King Suites) – Special Rate: $1000.00
- AARP, Military Discount – 10% (can not be combined)
- Southern Indiana Winery Tour – in our Vintage Chauffeured Rolls-Royce for 2
- 6 hours, $500.00
Beautifully restored, The Pepin Mansion in New Albany, Indiana is the perfect venue for overnight, weekend or extended stays; also for Special Events: Business Meetings, Private Parties, and Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions accommodating 150+ Indoor to 350 on the Event Lawn. Guest rooms offer king or queen beds, cable television, free Wi-Fi, and private baths. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, we have amenities to accommodate your every need. You will enjoy your stay year round! If The Pepin Mansion Bed & Breakfast is unable to provide your New Albany, Indiana accommodations on the dates you need, we will gladly help you find additional /other nearby accommodations.